Fatimah Yesildirek Bal
Contacto: +507 6673-7966
- Universidad Santa María la Antigua USMA, International Business - Fourth year
- University of Texas at Arlington, Business Communication - Spring Semmester 2014.
- Secondary School: The Oxford School, in the Bachelor of Science and Letters - Year 2012.
- Elementary School: The Oxford School.
- Assistant of international collections for Anzola Robles & Asociados. (22/08/2016 - News)
- Customer service agent for US bank at Sitel Panama. (06/22/2016 - 08/19/2016)
- Professional practice as graduation work in dept. Of Advisory in Financial Management of KPMG Panama. (01/15/2016 - 05/27/2016)
- Assistant in the laboratory of the Language Center of the USMA, where the levels of English of this institution are handled. (01/2015 - 12/2015).
- Professional Practice Supervised in audit firm KPMG (06/06/2015 - 07/10/2015).
- Marketing Project with the Faculty of Engineering and Technology at the USMA. (05 / 2014-12 / 2014)
- Beirut Rock Cafeteria in Arlington, Texas (03/2014 - 05/2014).
- Assistant Secretary at the Accreditation and Evaluation Office of the USMA (04/2013 - 11/2013).
- Volunteer as Team Leader at AIESEC USMA Communications and Information Technology (2013)
- Volunteer at the Special Olympics (2011)
- Native of the Spanish language.
- Advanced level of English Language.
- Domain in Windows Office (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Publisher)
- Domain in LimeSurvey.
- Judith Bal. Sales at Yes! Communities, Arlington TX (817) 466-7447
- Erika Jiménez, Attorney at Bocas Fruit Company, +(507) 6521-5771
- Anayansi Solis, Director and Admission of USMA Panama Scholarships, +(507)6728-9919
- Pedro Pazmiño, Financial Management Advisory Manager KPMG, +(507) 6672-7311